Well a whole month has passed since I turned 30 and I’ve actually, miraculously, stuck to my plans and ticked some items off my 30 While I’m 30 list! I know, shocking, right?
Obviously it’s only the first 4-weeks of this challenge so I’m not going to have blasted through too much, but I’m pretty happy with my start – it’s better than I did at my 30 Before 30 challenge, at which I failed miserably.
1. Get fit. (I’m aware I’m a massive cliche)
2. Start a savings account and actually put some money in it!
3. Visit 12 new places in Essex
4. See the Jersey Boys musical
5. Give blood
6. Get another piercing and/or tattoo
7. Publish a book
8. Go on a Jack The Ripper tour in London
9. Eat at a Michelin Star restaurant or one where the chef is a Masterchef finalist
10. Move into a house with Ben
11. Keep a handwritten diary or memory book
12. Start using my YouTube channel regularly
13. Go for a picnic in the sunshine
14. Overcome my fear of water and learn to swim
15. Stay in a log cabin (or equally cute accommodation) in the New Forest
16. Watch a film at an outdoor cinema
17. Cook a roast dinner by myself (with minimal panicking involved!) (31 August 2015 – and it was edible; I’m a domestic goddess!)
18. Work with cows for the day
19. Go away for the weekend with my best friend, Carly
20. Spend a day solely with my Dad
21. Spend a day solely with my Mum
22. Spend a day doing fun ‘kid’ stuff (like bowling etc) with my brother and sister
23. Visit somewhere new in Europe (Rome, 14-18 August 2015)
24. Buy an Audi TT
25. Complete a 30 Day Challenge (whether that be exercise, food or photography related, it’d be nice to actually finish something for once!)
26. Buy a SLR camera and learn to use it properly
27. Go to a whisky tasting
28. Have afternoon tea somewhere really posh (‘Scents of Summer’ at the Intercontinental Hotel, Park Lane, Mayfair)
29. Walk on the O2
30. Increase my blog views on a month-by-month basis and reach 3000 Twitter followers
I’ll be updating you on a monthly basis letting you know how I’m getting on, so keep your eyes peeled for those posts, and you can also look up the category of “30 While I’m 30” under which all the posts will be listed too – much easier than searching for them!
Wish me luck!
What is on your To Do list for the next 12 months?